10. (From yesterday) Had a email exchange with a friend. Part of that exchange seems right for a good post. Thanks, Lord. (I’ll post that after this one.)
Here’s 10 Thanks for Tuesday
1. I finished an important feature in the code I was working on, leaving things in a good place for the holiday break. I thank God it went smoothly and I can rest a little easier.
2. I was warned about how long it takes to thaw a turkey. Didn’t know that info. Thanks for the notice, Lord.
3. I realized I have enough leeway to take care of a major need in the short term. That takes a little pressure off. Thanks for the Lord.
4. My son and I have a plan to replay Halo 3 from start to finish on Thanksgiving. Should be fun. Thanks, Lord.
5. I was glad to see a friend is healing well, after she tripped on pavement and really scraped up her face a few weeks ago. I thank God she is recovering well.
6. I had a can of chicken soup for lunch. I wasn’t looking forward to it. It’s just what I happened to have. It tasted a lot better than I expected. I was thankful.
7. I got to spend a few fun minutes playing with my youngest daughter, which I wasn’t expecting today. Thanks, Lord.
8. My Uncle sent this picture to me in an email. Really made me laugh. I thank him for the laugh and thank God for having him send it.
9. A friend saw these posts on thankfulness and felt inspired to do his own list. Nifty! Thanks for blessing him, Lord.
10. Today is not over yet. 🙂 I’ll save this to see what else happens and post it tomorrow. (I’m going to post these lists through Thanksgiving. After that, it’ll be between myself and God.)